STUDENTS' MISSIONARY SOCIETY
W7755 TO [REV.] CALVIN MCQUESTEN from Angus C. Cameron
May 19 1908
To: Calvin McQuesten Glenhurst, Saskatchewan
From: Toronto, Ontario
I have waited in vain for a letter from you--a letter that would tell me of your Post Office and of your work, but failing to receive such an epistle I am writing you.
Are you getting the Presbyterian? If not it is your own fault. I have had a letter for you for some time and I'm going to send it to Glenhurst hit or miss.
Say Calvin did you get a copy of the list of people with whom you were to correspond & let me know when you write. In fact I'd better give you your list and then I'll be sure.
1. Binbrook Pres. & Congregation--W.J. McKinnell, Binbrook, Ont.
2. Knox Ch. Beaverton--Rev. J. McCrea, Beaverton, Ont.
3. Chalmers Y.P. Guild--P. R. W. Wilson, 16 Adelaide West, Toronto, Ont.
4. Petrolea Y.P. Society--Rev. Geo Arnold, Petrolea, Ont.
5. Brussels Pres. Church--Rev. A. C. Wishart, Brussels, Ont.
6. Blyth C.E.--Miss Mamie Steinliff, Blyth, Ont.
I am telling these people that you are writing to them early in June. I am glad too Calvin that I can trust you to write them a good letter. Some of our boys wrote such miserable letters last year that the people refused to give us anything--and a year or two somebody failed to write to his correspondents and as a result we lost their contribution. I wish I had you near so that you could look after some of those letters for me. I am busy as a mailer have no time to spare--am in the Registrar's Office at Varsity and they are crowding us to death. Now too I am preaching a little, and I am very tired. I expect to get a holiday soon.
Let me hear from you in the very near future.
Very sincerely yours.
Angus C. Cameron